Returns and refunds
At Rintes UK, we do our best to make our customers happy and satisfied with their purchase. However, we are conscious that sometimes you might be facing inconveniences that will make you want to return the item. In case you aren’t satisfied with the goods for any possible reason, please make sure you return the item to us with your receipt (this shall not affect your cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts).
- We accept the returns 14 days after the delivery. From the moment customer has received the item, he/she has 14 days to inform us and request the return.
- After informing us, the customer has 14 more days until we receive the returned item.
- Customer must make sure to have received the correct product by comparing it with the old product mounted off the car.
“Is labelled on the invoice”
FOR NONFAULTY PRODUCTS
- Return products cannot be devalued and they should be in re-saleable condition. They should be returned with the documentation and original package that they have been sent to you.
- The customer cannot write, rewrite or put any shipping labels on the original package. He must use alternative plastic film or pack the product in a different box before he applies the label or writes something on the package.
- The customer is committed to paying the return costs by the rules.
- We will refund the money within 5 business days from the moment of receival. The goods will be revised and inspected before the application of the exchange or refund.
- Rintes UK does not take in return used products (If the product was used or tried to be mounted on the car).
- All the products must contain the original package and be in re-saleable condition when being returned.
FOR FAULTY PRODUCTS
- Regarding old cores/parts, the system is similar to exchange. Some products are reproduced in the factories and are not brand new. The customer pays the price of the product and the old core deposit. That being said, we will refund the deposit once the customer replaces the part and sends the old one back to us. We will revise parts of this kind and make sure they can serve for remanufacturing. If the result is positive, we will return the deposit promptly.
- Before the refund is applied, all the goods will be inspected.
- Rintes UK does not cover any extra costs resulted because of the faulty product or the wrong order.
- Please check that you have bought the ideal part for your vehicle before removing the package or installing the items. If the order is unsealed, we cannot release the refund or take the items back.
- Please make sure not to remove any of the manufacturer labels, stickers or warranty cards that you received the product with, in case you request the return.
- If you ordered a spare car part(s), it is understandable that you have taken it out of the package to define the size and compatibility with your car. In this case, please make sure to open the package carefully and compare the item in a way that will not affect it anyhow. If the item is not compatible and you want to request the return, the spare part should be in impeccable condition, without any signs of use.
- Please note that for the return of old cores/parts, the items should be capable of repair and they should contain all the relevant parts. They should not be damaged or in unusable condition.